Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An end to the laziness!

Turns out I'm not going to be lazy all week! I realized I have to feed my staff, so I'm going to feed them breakfast in overnight crock pot recipes. I really kind of wish that I had a smart crock pot though, because then you can set the time and they'll switch from 'cooking' to 'warm' when the cook time is up. As a hack I think I'm going to have to buy a timer like what you do for lights, so that the crock pot turns off at a certain time and the baked oatmeal doesn't overcook. I can't do that with real food, but since the baked oatmeal doesn't need to be refrigerated after cooking, it should work for this.

So I'm off to make the breakfast casserole, but I'll post the full thing and the recipe tomorrow, so that I can also write the review of it at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment